Lisa Ames is the President of Catalyst Consulting Group, a company focused to help organizations thrive through the development of their leaders, increasing team effectiveness and increasing the engagement/wellbeing of their employees.
Catalyst Consulting Group offers professional coaching, educational presentations and workshops on how to deliver results and achieve excellence through developing each client’s unique strengths and teaching them to use their strengths to meet professional and organizational goals.
Lisa brings the expertise from her 15 years as a front-line manager of high performing sales teams at Pfizer, the world’s largest pharmaceutical company. In her corporate career, Lisa transformed her leadership style through an in-depth study and implementation of the Gallup Strengths body of work and Employee Engagement (Q12) practice that is the foundation of her coaching today. With Lisa’s enriched leadership approach, she strengthened her teams culture, significantly increased employee engagement, increased productivity and retained top talent driving exceptional sales performance. In the first year delivering her new leadership approach, she and her team won the coveted President’s Club Sales Award during a year of significant change and uncertainty.
Lisa has in-depth experience leading through change and building new teams as the US Pfizer organization moved through several re-structuring and reductions in force. She has successfully led 8 teams through periods of significant change. Lisa earned the first Leadership Engagement Award at Pfizer and was sponsored by Pfizer to earn multiple Certifications through Gallup as a Strengths Coach in 2010.
We Work With:
- Organizations that want to improve business outcomes (productivity, profitability, sales, retention, safety, customer satisfaction and employee engagement) and the wellbeing of its people;
- Professionals and Leaders who want to achieve excellence through customized plans based on their values, motivations and unique combination of natural talents;
- Teams who want to be more effective by capitalizing on individual and collective talent within the group, increasing awareness and understanding of self and others, mapping talent to key job functions and identifying strategic partnerships;
“The StrengthsFinder training and Action Planning Session you delivered for our leadership team was simply outstanding. Your passion and understanding of strengths and why and how it works is clear and inspired our team to come together quickly and learn. What was most impressive was your command of our group. We had many discussions around the dynamics of our team that could have been difficult to facilitate. With your expertise, your preparation, and your passion, you had the undivided attention of our team, and you led us all to be a more engaged and effective team. I am impressed!”
– Katie Jones, State Director, Georgia, Pfizer Inc.
“Lisa is a dynamic coach that helped the individual members of our team see how they could most contribute to our team objectives. Through Lisa’s strengths coaching and training, she enabled us to be more effective as a team and drive key performance results with our core customers.”
– Sean Griffith, Manager of Strategic Accounts, Kaiser Permanente Georgia
“Lisa is a passionate and effective coach that quickly builds trusting and accountable relationships. Lisa has great insight and knowledge of the StrengthsFinder offerings that significantly increased the relevance of my assessment results. She helped me better understand and apply my unique strengths as a leader and helped me customize my leadership approach to the team.”
– Susanne Hall, Sr. Vice President, East Region Sales, Coca-Cola Refreshments.